Pharess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do some people have loads of defences?

3 posters

Go down

How do some people have loads of defences? Empty How do some people have loads of defences?

Post by Greengoblin Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:32 pm

I was looking at others and there area is filled with high levelled defences ???? How comes I can't have a level 10 canon? Do I have to pay?
Xxx

Greengoblin

Back to top Go down

How do some people have loads of defences? Empty Re: How do some people have loads of defences?

Post by Charess Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm

All defensive structures require gold, so work on your gold mines and storage then upgrade your weapons! Smile

Charess
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do some people have loads of defences? Empty Re: How do some people have loads of defences?

Post by Greengoblin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am

Thanks Smile
Wow I looked at yours and you have gold walls how do I get that and the amount of walls you have?? I only have a couple and t doesn't even cover my gold mines Sad xxx

Greengoblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeaky Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

You have to level up your town hall in order to have more fences, more canons, more archery towers, spring traps and bombs, higher level gold mines etc...

Squeaky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum